Drill pipe rental
OOO Temerso-Engineering offers various rental options for extended-life drill pipe that help our customers optimize their inventory of drilling tools and reduce drilling costs.
Available are rental tubulars of various makers, types, sizes, grades, with various thread connections and options in any combinations thereof.
- Drill pipe with ТС2000 internal protective coating per TU 1324-001-62031850-2012
- Drill pipe with Castolin Eutectic hardbanding on tool joints , with Duraband®NC hardbanding or with ARNCO 350XT
- Drill pipe with thermal diffusion coated (TDZ) tool joints per TU 4859‑003‑62031850‑2016
- Balanced drill pipe for sidetracking operations per TU 1324-006-20970456-2012 Drill pipe, 89 mm, with welded tool joints (З-94, NC 35 threads)
- Balanced drill pipe for sidetracking operations per TU 1324-008-20970456-2012 Drill pipe, 89 mm, with welded tool joints, variable bore (Z1-83, Z2-83 threads)
Drill pipe rental advantages
- Large financial expenditures associated with drill pipe purchase are eliminated and replaced with fixed monthly payments.
- Inventory of special-purpose drilling tools is reduced.
- Drill pipe is no longer needed as a permanent asset.
Drill pipe rental savings:
- Indirect gain through interest accrued on bank deposit, because the need in large one-time payments for purchased drill pipe is eliminated.
- Costs associated with maintaining additional inventory of drilling tools are eliminated.
- Drill pipe inspection and repair costs are reduced.
- Logistics costs are reduced.
- Costs associated with potential remedial jobs are reduced owing to improved reliability of rental drilling tools.
- Hydraulic losses in mud circulating system are reduced with the use of internal smooth‑surface coatings.
- Drilling mud corrosion inhibitor treatment costs are reduced.
- Costs associated with cleaning mud motor strainer from cinder and corrosion products are reduced with the use of internal protective coating.